Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I had Saturday night to myself.... and no one to share it with. My daughter is with her grandparents at a baseball game ( I would be there too but I hate baseball), my fiance is off working at a plant in Virginia where the earthquake happened!
ALL THIS ALONE TIME lol I got three cards made yesterday. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT 3.... and then I went and had a massage right after! Wish I would have got a pedicure too!
Today we have a new challenge over at
Our challenge this week is a sketch
Our sponsor is
Well here is my card.... Isn't she a doll???? Her name is Natalie. I colored her with my copics and added some stardust stickles to her wings. I love her cake... it gave me a reason to play with some puffy paint.... I loved watching the paint puff up... seriously some thing just really keep me entertained! I used some WOC flowers and my papers are DCWV. My sentiment is from LOTV and my pearls are Recollections.
So come on by and join in on the fun with the sketch over at Paper Sundaes.
Go check out their specials and digis! Maybe grab a few digis and use them in this challenge!












2 comments:
Very pretty, I love the flowers and the pearls. Glad you got to have some alone time and welcome to the team!
Very pretty card Shanna, love the bright colours and your fluffy icing,great work
Hugs Julie P
Post a Comment