Okay I threw this card together! No lines hmmmm hard..... Hope you like my new yoga tilda! I colored her with copics.,...crazy not having the black lines! I used MME design paper and some recolletions pearls. My ribbon is from RRR. And my sentiment is from LOTV.









5 comments:
Hi Shanna
Great card loving your colouration of Tilda she looks fab!!!
Thanks for joining in our Green and Blue themed challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the Draw...
Emma xxx
I saw this 'no lines' challenge & couldn't imagine working with it at all, but this looks great! She looks very serene with the blues & greens too. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x
Beautiful card Shanna, you've made colouring with no black lines look gorgeous and the Green and Blue challenge fits the Yoga Tilda perfectly!
Thanks for entering our Blue and Green challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx
A real pretty card, the soft colours are perfect.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
I haven't tried this technique cause I LIKE the black lines. LOL! But you did an AMAZING job with this! It looks gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Magnolia-licious Highlites, and hope you join us again soon!!
hugs, Sharon
Post a Comment