Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy Day

Well today is one busy day! Several challenges to play along with so you will have some options on what to do.

First tons of products I used can be bought HERE
There are tons of new things from paper pads, to stamps, to markers!

So let's get started!

First up we have Unique Crafters very first challenge today with the theme of 

Anything Goes as long as you use paper

So for our first challenge I decided to show off my first mini album. It is made from envelopes and covered in Prima yumminess.








Next up we have

Colour Create 

the new colour scheme

yellow grey black and white with the option of flowers


So here is another card using one of Krista's recent images. I really love this character and I cannot wait to color the hair. I used some Authentique Papers, copics, lace, Wild Orchid Flowers, rhinestones, and pencils.





ABC 


K is for Kraft  

Our sponsor this challenge is



So for this challenge I used a sweet image from Sugar Nellie. I really wanted something soft and fun. I think I might have gone a little overboard with the yellow. I used paper from the new MME 2012 winter release.







So stop by and see what your choices are.

Lastly

Sparkle n Sprinkle is having a little bit of Irish Fever so check out the post and see some sparkly goodness. Who know what yummy stuff you can find here to get you ready for the upcoming holidays!

I know tons and tons and tons to look at and play along with. I hope everyone has a crafty day and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new challenge.


20 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is just lovely....your cards are always so fun and creative!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous mini album and cards! You do such a fabulous job coloring those images!

Donna Ellis said...

Shanna, I am bowled over by your amazing masterpieces! The book is fabulous - such great colors, shading, layering, and a darling write up. Who wouldn't LOVE receiving that as a gift? Your yellow-grey is awesome with such spectacular coloring. I'm always impressed with your depth of color and dimension in the coloring of your images. Sugar Nellie is sweet as can be! Such beautiful details around the image with the splatter look, and gorgeous elements added. I always enjoy visiting your blog!

Dawn said...

I love all your projects!
Thanks for sharing with us at The crafty Pad this week in our Recycle It Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

kramer_buffy said...

Shanna, the ladies have favorite challenges that they use at Pile it On projects, they pick some from our blog and others from around the net.

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely cards. Your yellow and grey card is very pretty. A fab image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! Your mini album looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Sharon said...

Shanna your work is just beautiful! I love the image on the Colour Create card and the shading is fabulous!

Sharon x

Deneen said...

All great projects. You did a great job with the colour challenge, the image coloured so nicely, love the stitching too. Thanks for joining the Stitches Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Heather May Holbrook said...

What beautiful work, your coloring is impeccable! Thanks for sharing your lovely creations with Pile it on this week!
Hugs,
Heather P
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW hunny 3 awesome cards! LOVE them all and LOVE the Yellow SC one! STUNNING! and love the last one too! and great to see you at Pile It On challenge too! hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Gosh! your Yellow one is entered in the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge too! YAY!!! awesome hugs me x

Claire said...

Wow what stunning project. That mini album is soooooo beautiful, I love all the little details. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
Claire xx

Katie Butler said...

Everything is so cute. I love the LOTV images myself and mini lbums are my favorite. Great job.

Julie said...

Awesome makes, Shanna - fabulous each and every one!! Hugs ,Juliexx

Bettina L. said...

Wow Shanna. I love all your projects but I have to say that your saturated canary card looks just amazing. Love how you've coloured her in and love all the flowers, lace and sewing too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back next tuesday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

Maria Therese said...

Sugar Sweet card! Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl!

Annette said...

They're all fantastic projects. Love the blondie !!! Thanks for playing along with our stitches challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
Annette
xx

Cor* said...

HOLY CRAP! Sorry for the language but this post is action packed with lovely carmaking, scrapbooking, albumlicious goodies! I love it all! I NEED to know in full detail how you made your mini album....the shell I mean.....Do u have a tutorial! Fantastic job with the FFF sketch and Kristas image! Coloring is glorious! Fantastic job all around! Thanks for joining the fairies this week at FFF!