Good morning everyone and Happy Monday.
I have a new post up over at The Great Impressions.
Don't forget you still have time to enter our
FIRST CHALLENGE
Don't forget you still have time to enter our
FIRST CHALLENGE
I have a new card to show you and I love it. I really love the colors because they are soft and dark at the same time. I used one of our newest stamps called Easter Basket and the sentiment is Cursive Happy Easter. I colored it with copics first. Then added Frayed Burlap distress ink everywhere. The papers are from last years Echo Park Springtime paper collection.
The flower is from Prima and the leaves are CC Cutters. I painted the leaves with Creative Inspiration Paints (Sage and Emerald). I also added some Light Purple to the flowers with Buttercup in the centers.
I used scallop large rectangle dies from spellbinder and ribbon from Stampin' Up.
It is almost a new month which means almost a new challenge and a new Stamp of the Month.









13 comments:
So delicate Shanna. Love your color scheme too!
Love your sweet card. Your color are beautiful and love your yellow rose. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@ssw!!!
Lovely soft colors!
What a fun image! Such a beautiful card!
What a lovely card, great distressing and fabulous image. So glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing yoru card with us! I love it!
Nancy SSW-DT
What a gorgeous rose! Great image and just the perfect Easter creation. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
This is gorgeous Shanna. I love the beautiful image and your distressing on it. Your card has a wonderful vintage look and feel. Very pretty colors and paper together. Terrific job. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon DT
Hi Shanna this is one very pretty card. I do love your colours and design papers. This image is just so cute and your added embellishments are the most perfect finishing touch.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT
Stunning!! Love the way you colored this image, so creative and your color palette...gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Patti SSW/DT
Wow, that is one gorgeous card! Absolutely stunning. Love the flower, how perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Linda
Oh wow! Stunning creation, I love the distressing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)
Genevieve DT
What a gorgeous card. I love that stamp and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the CMC Birthday Bash. I hope you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment