Good evening everyone. Are you ready for the weekend? I am. I am ready to power through and get some creations made. I have only coloring on my mind at the moment. I have to push FL outside of my brain and really focus on my work and my new projects I wish to take on. I have been rather busy coloring but now it is time to test my creativity. I started with that today.
Our theme this week is
"KISS - Keep It Simple"
Our sponsor this week is
I used the stamp New Hat. I thought she was adorable. They have so many new stamps out though. I would love to have some of those. I am not good with Clean or Simple cards. I used some My Mind's Eye Paper and some twine. As always, I colored my image with copics although nothing to fancy as this is suppose to be a KISS.









5 comments:
Beautiful coloring! love the look with the twine! Great job!
Shanna - your last few cards are adorable! Your coloring is awesome!
So very sweet Shanna!
Love your card and I have that stamp and you have done a fab job making it a real focal part of your card. have a nice weekend
x catherine
This is lovely! LOTV stamps are wonderful to work with.
Margaret xx
Post a Comment