Good evening everyone. Are you ready for the weekend. I am not I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow and I am not feeling the long drive there at all especially if it is going to be raining. Well the new challenge is over at
our theme this week is
Welcome
(Welcome home, Welcome baby, Welcome to your new job, etc.)
We have a new sponsor this year
I used the new Celebration Tilda. Unfortunately All That Scraps
is out of stock but you can stop by and check out the rest of the Magnolias as well as the spellbinder circles dies I used. I also used My Mind's Eye Love Me paper pad. It was so hard for me to want to cut these papers up. Of course I colored my image with copics, which can also be purchased at All That Scraps. I used a MS border punch, added some heart rhinestones, some jute string and ribbon from RRR, and some Walnut Stain distress ink (On sale here) on the edges of the circles.
is out of stock but you can stop by and check out the rest of the Magnolias as well as the spellbinder circles dies I used. I also used My Mind's Eye Love Me paper pad. It was so hard for me to want to cut these papers up. Of course I colored my image with copics, which can also be purchased at All That Scraps. I used a MS border punch, added some heart rhinestones, some jute string and ribbon from RRR, and some Walnut Stain distress ink (On sale here) on the edges of the circles.
I loved coloring her. I am nor good with coloring with the RV shades yet. I did not like the color so I went over them with some of the R's and W's.
My sentiment was hand typed and punched out with a SU punch.
If you get a chance to stop in a check out the store please do. Tons of stuff on clearance and on sale.









3 comments:
Great card and fab image. You'll probabaly enjoy the party once you get there. Have a nice weekend
x catherine
Very pretty Shanna! Too funny, I had a kids birthday party today...made it through...pretty much Strawberry Shortcake and Polly Pockets everywhere :)
What a cutie! Love that image and the fun background paper you used.
Post a Comment