Good morning....Afternoon...Evening.....
We have a new challenge over at
the theme is
"Monochromatic"
As always we have a sketch for you to play along with as well
This is the sketch should you choose the card option.
Remember you can use the sketch or the optional technique.
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.
Remember you can use the sketch or the optional technique.
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.
This challenge I decided to make a bag. I saw this creation over at I can never get this blog right :( Stempeleinmaliens. It was a great little project. Quick and fun.
We have a monochromatic theme this week and as I am a coffee fan mmm coffee. I haven't had any in quite some time. In fact hot cocoa is what I have recently had. Soon coffee soon.
I used The Pixie Cottage digi image The Cafe. For those who do not know, there are digis and rubber stamps. There are tons of both to choose from. I thought this was a wonderful image to use for the the theme. Plus I am just missing my coffee.
Someone like me would appreciate a some Starbucks coffee or maybe some tea. The papers are are from DCWV, the ribbon is from MS and so is the border punch. I distressed everything and also distressed the edges with Walnut Stain. I used copics and pencils for coloring this go around.
If you have a chance stop by and check out what the rest of the team created!










6 comments:
Wonderful gift bag Shanna!! Great coloring of the image,I love the rich coffee colors ;)
Stunning Bag, Shanna!! I just love it!
Many Blessings,
Tina
Gorgeous bag Shanna and I love how you have coloured the image. Love Starbucks coffee too!!!
Hugs
Denise xx
This is fabulous Shanna!
This is a brilliant gift bag Shanna!!! I just love the image~~Superb coloring and lovely distressing:)
Hugz
Hadn't thought about these digis until saw your card. Love the muted tones - fabulous card.
Best wishes, Sharon
Post a Comment