Good morning....Afternoon...Evening.....
We have a new challenge over at
the theme is
"Stitching"
As always we have sketch for you to play along with if you don't want to play the theme
Remember you can use the sketch or theme or both.
I decided for my stitching yo use the image Plush Couch. I thought this to be perfect for our stitching theme. Unfortunately, I do not have a sewing machine. I have a little handheld something or another that barely works at times and is battery operated. So I just drew my stitches with a white pen. I really am feeling darker tones of Valentines right now. I don't know why considering I am ready for summer and bright colors.
I hope you get a chance to play with us. I always love seeing everyones different ideas of stitching. Hand stitching well your just plain outright crazy or have a little more time on your hands. I can't really have too many needles out around my little one... if I did I guess I would have more of my cross stitches done.
I colored the image with copics and pencils. I really like how I colored the floor but coloring furniture was a new on for me. My sentiment is from LOTV, and my buttons are my stash. The papers are Recollections (A cheaper version of MME).
If you get a chance to play please do and stop by to see what else the team has created.
also.....
I have a New Year candy to give out.
All you have to do is
- Be my follower and a follower of The Pixie Cottage Blog
- Visit Michelle's store and tell me your 3 favorite PIXIE COTTAGE stamps in my comments by January 24th 10pm EST.
- I would love for you to share this with all your followers and friends but you do not have to post this on your side bar if you do not want to.
The candy is a Pixie Cottage image called
Simply the Best
It is an unmounted stamp in deep etched red rubber and measures about 3.75"x3.25"
The winner will be announced on January 25th.











7 comments:
Shanna this is gorgeous. Love the red tones with the black and the white stitching looks great.
Hugs
Denise G xx
Hi Shanna! Love the "upholstery" on your sofa (grin). I have the Janome Sew Mini available at Hancock Fabrics that I use only for crafting - inexpensive and works great on paper.
This is super fantastic Shanna!
Hi Shanna~~Your coloring of the sofa looks GREAT!!! Well done!!! Like the red:)
Hugz
What a beautiful card. Nice coloring.
hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/
Great Coloring!
These stamps are amazing:
#1006 Hannah Bench Stamp by Sandra Hammer
#1026 Hannah with Umbrella
#2008 Stamps Gone Fishing
I love your faux stitching.
Mari
Post a Comment