Good Morning and
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR
I have two challenges posting today so please scroll on down to see the other one!
We have a new challenge over at
the theme is
"OUT with the OLD and IN with the NEW"
Okay it is 1 am as I write this so please forgive me if it is short. I used some old cardstock and a new paper pad, a new maggie, and old flower and some new glimmer mist. I love the new Basic Grey paper pad I got. I got a ton of new goodies to play and of course I wish I had pre-ordered some copics but oh well I will get them at the new high price. I have been hearing rumors that there are several more companies coming out with alcohol inks though at a cheaper price. I love my copics though. I have almost every color too. I need to start working on getting my refills. I think they need to open up a place in the US so we don't have to worry about the currency value anymore. The cheaper the markers the more people will buy them but apparently raising the price several times in less than a year they don't really care.
Anyhoot I love this card. I cannot wait to get started on my cards for the new year. I have my new desk installed and tons of new storage. Now I just have to organize everything and get it put up how I want as that is hard to do with a little one who like to get into everything. My fiance is home for two weeks so I am hoping to get maybe 3 cards a day done. I need to catch up on my commenting to so my apologies to those I have yet to visit and comment on. I visit about 100 blogs a day if not more so sometimes leaving comments is really tough but I always look and read though those I follow and I follow quite a bit.
I used a SU punch and stamp, Basic Grey Picadilly pad, some TA glimmer mist and glam glaze, copics, pearl pen, cheesecloth, and DI for my edges.
I hope everyone had a safe night and once again Happy New Year
If you have time try to stop by and see what the rest of the team made. I must say there are some jaw dropping beautiful creations!
Sketch Saturday
Sketch Saturday









4 comments:
Lovely card!! Your image is so cute and I can see why you love those Copics. Your coloring wonderful.
Oh...darn this is sooo beautiful! I agree with you....Copics prices are too high as it is and another raise in prices with the economy the way it it. I will be trying something new and soon!
Ahh this is soo soo cute! Love the detail and that adorable image too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and good luck! :D
Hugz and TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx
Aww! this is so beautiful, love the cute Tilda & scrummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
Donna x
Post a Comment