Friday, September 23, 2011

Button Up




Hey Everybody.... Happy Thursday to ya! It is time for a new challenge over at


Button Up ( Use lots of buttons)



I used some buttons from my stash for this challenge. I used lace from my RRR stash, papers are Bo Bunny, and my flowers are prima. I colored my image with copics and boy what this a tough challenge. I am not the best jean colorer by far. I do not have any button up kind of images but this was a fun one to use. I haven't seen overalls in years like decades! And I am not that old. 
Hop on over to the challenge and check out other design teams pages for inspiration.

The Sweet Stop Sketch 126
CES - 4 or more embellies
Totally Papercrafts - Clean and simple
Truly Scrumptious - Clean and simple
Stamp with fun - Anything Goes
RRR - Autumn


11 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, fab choice of added embellies and lovely colourwork! Thank you so much for joining in with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

NancyD said...

This is a wonderful Tilda card. I love Magnolia stamps too. Great buttons! NancyD

Diane said...

I really love your card and the image is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow how adorable is this!!!! What a fabulous job you did on this one!!!!! I love it!!!! Way to go!!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww your card is sooooo SWEET!! I LOVE your Tilda and coloring!! Beautiful job!! :)
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Autumn Challenge :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your flowers with the button centers. Such a cute card!

Sharon said...

Oh so pretty!!! She is just adorable! Love the flowers with button centers and the ribbon with the button on the bow. Beautiful card!!! :)

Sharon said...

Oh so pretty!!! She is just adorable! Love the flowers with button centers and the ribbon with the button on the bow. Beautiful card!!! :)

Paper Compulsions said...

Such a nice card. Like the lace and you did a great job coloring.

Jani
papercompulsions

Andrea said...

Very great card - wonderful color and motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab card. Love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight. Hope to see you in our next challenge.
Hugs, Anja