Well today is a special day as I have two challenges for you...
Our first challenge of the day is over at
H is for Happy Birthday
and the sponsor for this challenge is
The main event for today is.......
and we have several prizes you can win some are
Elisabeth Bell - prize of 2 digital stamps of choice
Simply Betty - all six Sweet Gothic Kids Birthday digis
MFT - $20 gift voucher
You should have arrived here from Shana and if you did not go back to Paper Sundaes to start from the beginning.
To participate in the hop you will need to
1. comment on each blog
2. Collect each secret phrase and
3. Leave the secret sentence in the hop post at Paper Sundaes.
So for this fun birthday hop that will knock your SOCKS off for wonderful prizes... I used my new Tilda with a Balloon. I just got in my newest Magnolias from Michelle's Scrap Store. I am so thrilled to be a part of this hop that I will be giving out additional candy to the one I am already giving out details will be at the bottom of the post.
Anywhoot..I had a somewhat productive weekend...my house is clean I got a little organized... I forgot to make my new special meal plan but I have been doing my food journaling...I wish I could just hire a private chef to fix my lunches and dinners while I kick my feet up wearing cozy SOCKS. I know that sounds lazy but eating healthy sometimes gets hard and being creative with food is not my forte as I grew up in a home with southern food (might be why I am almost a diabetic) sugar sugar sugar has always been my downfall, and I am right along side Paula Deen with using butter well about half of what she uses!
For my card I tried to follow several challenges to create this one. In fact the first time I colored her I hated it and the second time well I was a little more pleased as I knocked my own SOCKS off.
First attempt
Second attempt I switched up my pinks too
Anywhoot..I had a somewhat productive weekend...my house is clean I got a little organized... I forgot to make my new special meal plan but I have been doing my food journaling...I wish I could just hire a private chef to fix my lunches and dinners while I kick my feet up wearing cozy SOCKS. I know that sounds lazy but eating healthy sometimes gets hard and being creative with food is not my forte as I grew up in a home with southern food (might be why I am almost a diabetic) sugar sugar sugar has always been my downfall, and I am right along side Paula Deen with using butter well about half of what she uses!
For my card I tried to follow several challenges to create this one. In fact the first time I colored her I hated it and the second time well I was a little more pleased as I knocked my own SOCKS off.
First attempt
Second attempt I switched up my pinks too
I wanted you to the sparkly in the sentiment Birthday Wishes from The Great Impressions Stamps and the embossing powder is from Sparkle n Sprinkle called Winter Berry.
I used ribbon and twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon and rhinestones I picked up at a craft store.
My papers are from... I want to say Echo Park the newest collection yummy stuff in that paper pad.
In case you get lost through the hop this is how it goes
You should go back to
and post your secret phrase now!
Did you guess my secret word... it is in blue and they go on your feet or if your like my daughter on your hands!
Oh I almost forgot I have a candy giveaway here
and will be doing another as I just hit 100 followers!
I have a pack of Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Wild Roses that are pink and white and pink and purple!
Just leave me a comment saying you wish to enter and be a follower. I would also love if you could share this with your friends. Thanks and check back Monday I will have a new post up!











67 comments:
what a cute and fabulous card!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Shanna, your Tilda looks wonderful on this pink birthday card. TFS! ~ Rose
How lovely...Love pink,
Caz xx
Gorgeous gorgeous card!!!! Happy Birthday Paper Sundaes!
Rene :D
wonderful card, and a very big birthday-hug and wishes for you and the other Sundae-girls!
hugs:D
Super cute card, she is adorable in pink
Louise
What a gorgeous card...I really like that you showed both your attempts. It's nice to see the differences.
your coloring is lovely.
Just darling, Shanna!
So very pretty, love her Shanna!
Beautiful card! This is on of my favorite Tildas.
Jen
lovely card of Tilda,
thanks or sharing
I love your card!! Your coloring is amazing!!
I would love to enter for your candy and I am a new follower :)
scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com
Your coloring is fabulous - I bet your first try wasn't that bad at all! Lovely card and thanks for the mini tutorial!
OMG! Love your card - Tilda with a balloon is adorable!
Shanna, your Tilda is wonderful!Super cute card!
This is fabulous Shanna!! Fabulous coloring!
Great coloring. The pinks work well together. I love being able to follow your blog.
pattispaperfun.blogspot.com
lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
Beautiful card! Your color choices are fabulous.
Karen
Hi Shanna! Beautiful card! I love the squared background and the twine you used. Definitely much better your second attempt coloring Tilda :)
Greetings from Spain
http://handmadebyizz.blogspot.com/
Such a cute and adorable card, Shanna. I just love this Tilda.
hugs Dorte
Beautiful Card! You did a wonderful job coloring her. You should be proud!
Shanna - gotta say I love the new look to your blog!! So much easier (for me anyway:) to see all of your beautiful creations!!
Happy Sunday!!
Lovely card!
Beautiful card...great blog too. xxx
Wow Shanna your colouring is amazing love it, love it, love it hunny.
Already a follower hun but would love to enter for your calorie free candy please
Big Hugs
Clare
xx
So sweet! Your coloring is beautiful!
Fantastic coloring and really cute card! Great job!
A lovely card. Very nice colouring. Love the colour combo and the way you have done the sentiment.
Mags
x
Beautiful card! Love this tilda stamp!
A rea;;y sweet card and love how you have coloured this adorable image.
Sweet card!! Love your coloring a lot!
Thanks for sharing :)
*hugs*
Angélique
This is so pretty! Gorgeous coloring! Love the sparkly sentiment and the layout!
pretty card!
your card is Super Cute!!!
Hugs, Heidi
Wow.. your coloring is amazing. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing.
I always enjoy your coloring. Your card is really pretty.
Mari
I liked your first colouring attempt, but the second does have a lot more depth and the colours match with your papers. Thanks for sharing.
Shanna, this card is super. Totally loving the colours, pretty papers and your FAB colouring. xxx
Great colouring Shanna, and lovely card.. I would love to be in with a chance of winning the candy.. hugs Kelly x
Wonderful coloring! Another sweet Tilda card!!
Tricia
lovely card hun love your coloring its fab and the pink scheme is so cute !!! hugs mandy xxxx
Love your card and your coloring looks great! I am going to hop to the paper sundaes blog to enter my sentence. Hugs, Hanneke
gorgeous card shanna.the tilda is so sweet and i love your pretty pink colours :D
xx coops xx
These colors are delicious. What a lovely card.
wow, what a sweet, sweet card.
Aww she is so cute and you have coloured her beautifully :) Please could i be entered for your candy. I am a new follower.
Thanks,
Fiona L x
The glittery sentiment is my favorite part and I love you coloring, beautiful!
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Great card - your coloring is amazing!
Hugs, Alica ;)
Congratulations on reaching 100 followers! I am anxious to reach it myself! Your Copics skills are amazing! I am taking classes and learning more all the time.
What a BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY CARD!!! I love this Tilda, RED is the Best color in the world! I loved all your cards!!!!
This is a fantastic card and love the colours. the rest of your blog is lovely. i have become your newest follower and look forward to seeing more wonderful things. arriving on the blog hop
x catherine
Just an adorable card! Olivia
Great card and I love the embossed sentiment, it really pops out
Your coloring skills are awesome and would love to be in the drawing for the flowers:) Love wild orchid;)
she is so sweet... love how you have colored her and the simplicity of your card.. thanks for sharing..
Super cute card - love this Tilda and so beautifully coloured.
Debs xx
Looooove it!!! Your coloring is so amazing!! Beautiful card!!
Hi I am hopping along via Paper Sundaes. Lovely card!
Jane x
Beautiful card! Your coloring is lovely.
lovely card, fab colouring!!
Fi
x
Your coloring of Tilda is beautiful!
Just stopping by on the blog hop!! Great card - I have tons of embossing powder in a box - but never think of using it - love how you've used yours! xx
Wonderful card! I love your coloring.
great card, I like that you showed how you made it
Happy Birthday!
A wonderfull Card creation...
I must smile when i see it, because ive choosen the same Tilda Image =)
LG
Michaela
Post a Comment