Good Morning and a Happy Sunday to you! I am having such a wonderful weekend. The weather has been so up and down and well my nutritionist is helping me get myself balanced hormonally without going to pills first. I would say I have a little on my plate right now with my fiance not knowing how long they want to keep him, our new puppy, my health (I am having a hard time eating on top of all the other problems), potty training my two year old, and getting my schedule back to normal. All I can do right now is think of crafting. I don't think they have a crafting addictions anonymous group huh!
So onto today's challenge!!!!
has a theme this week of
"Valentine's Day"
Our sponsor is this week is
I was so excited for our sponsor as they just released a wonderful new line. I used the new stamp Aphrodite Willow. Is she not beautiful?? I know several of the team members used her. I love everything about her. I tried hard to think Greek colors and all that came to mind was white and gold. Since I thought she deserved more than a white gown I went with something bright. Greece has such dark blue waters so I thought that perfect for inspiration. I colored her with copics, some Prima flowers, and used some new Glitz Designs papers from CHA 2012. Out already in several places. I used products found at All That Scraps they have some sales going on as they will be receiving CHA new products soon!









7 comments:
Those colours!!! Blue and Yellow look perfect together and that colouring - Wow! Love it! x
Beautiful card xx
This is a fab card Shanna and you have used beautiful colours
x catherine
Shanna
O - M - G - what a stunning card - you are just an expert colour-er in-er! Heh heh.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs
Hazel
PS Would love to see the light box you made - I want to make one too!
This is gorgeous Shanna!
What a beautiful card and your coloring is stunning.
Your coloring and design are gorgeous!
Post a Comment